Layouts Lately / Feed Your Craft


I'm happy to say that I'll be back on the Feed Your Craft Creative Team for another six month term and I'll continue to work with the kits designed by Brandi Kincaid.  The next kit will be released on April 15th and it's another great one! I can't share any of it yet but I do have three layouts that I made with products currently in shop and I'd like to share them here today.

My first page was inspired by the At Home Stamp. The "this is home" phrase got me thinking about all the places I think of as "home": my childhood home, my grandparents' and great-grandparents' homes, my parents' current home and where I now live. 


I was able to find a photo of each house, except for my grandparents' home.  I did have a photo of myself in their kitchen so I used that one instead.  I added the phrase and little house stamps next to each photo and wrote a couple of lines about each place.  I scattered a few embellishments around the page and then added a strip of black & white house paper at the bottom.


My next two pages feature Flat Packs, which are a new shop offering.  I started with the Read More Flat Pack, intending to make a page about books and my love of reading but I ended up with a page about our local library.  I love when products take me down unexpected paths!



My last page was inspired by one of the 3x4 cards in the Tough Stuff Flat Pack.  Life isn't always sunshine and flowers right?  My best friend and I meet up every month (we live over an hour away from each other) and talk over all our ups and downs.



So that's a little of what I've been up to lately.  I'll be back later in the month to share a couple of projects from the April 15th release, Make it Matter.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. great pages! I just discovered the site after the last kit was sold out so am anxiously waiting the next!! I have loved playing w/the flat packs in the mean time though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fan of anything with a house motif, but please don't ask me to pick a favourite here as you know how I feel about libraries too. These pages are a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely way of telling stories, both visually and with your words, Susan! I am constantly inspired by you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs